"Get your life back."
A Robert Rogers radio interview.
Marty Hinz, MD, and Ross Stewart, a Ph.D. clinical psychologist, are joined by Michael a 54-year Parkinson’s disease patient diagnosed for ten years. Michael was severely debilitated and now is “symptom-free” under this approach.
Invest the time to listen to this powerful one-hour interview if you have Parkinson’s disease or are interested in Parkinson’s disease. The impact on your life will much greater than watching a one-hour TV entertainment show. General topics discussed during this radio interview include:
- What is the most effective Parkinson’s disease treatment?
- What is carbidopa?
- How carbidopa depletes vitamin B6?
- What happens when vitamin B6 depletion occurs?
- Increased death rate
- When symptoms get worse
- What is causing Michael J Fox to jump all over the place?
- What is amino acid therapy?
- Expected outcomes